The most common question a manager asks is “am I ready to distribute?” WCG can provide an informed assessment on whether and how a manager should move forward into UMA distribution channels.
WCG offers a one-day assessment to third party managers to:
WCG will ask each client to pull together information after we have been engaged but prior to completing the assessment. We charge a one-time fee of $3,200. We can conduct the session by conference call but prefer a face-to-face dialogue for purposes of discussion and
white-boarding. If we travel to a client’ site we assess pre-approved, direct travel expenses at cost.
- discuss methods, venues, and vehicles that are best suited for your investment discipline;
- answer the question whether your firm is ready to distribute and if not, what it will take to get you ready;
- present, discuss, define opportunities and challenges in a UMA operating environment predicated on overlay technology;
- discuss common distribution channels including, TAMPs, direct clients by type, due diligence providers;
- review and discuss marketing and presentation materials that make your case to each distribution channel.
If a client wishes to retain WCG for development of your offering including assistance with distribution beyond the one-day assessment we will provide a detailed estimate but there is no obligation beyond the one-day’ expense.